Your repeat prescriptions can be ordered in a number of ways:
- In person at the surgery.
- By posting your repeat prescription request to the surgery.
- By calling the surgery between 11:00 and 13:00.
- Online via the link at the top of this page (initial registration required)
- By requesting your pharmacy to order your script for you.
You may pick up your prescription from the surgery or, if you enclose a stamped and self- addressed envelope we will post it back to you. Scripts can also be collected by your pharmacy.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip. Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.
Please allow two full working days for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account.